Sabtu, 22 Oktober 2011

Wand of Fortune 2 Solomon CG

Hmm.. what to say...his name is Solomon yea i know you can call him salmon-kun lolz XD
He is magical being and very powerful one. only snap of his finger and voila complete magic circle :D
I LOVE his happy ending one because only his ending can me cry (TTwTT)
Here you go the CG Download ( ゚▽゚)/
here some more pics of him :3
Chibi salmon-kun kawaii~~
oh right anyone remember the magic store from wand of fortune 1 ? 
play his route and you will know who actually is the owner of that shop ;3
ooowh he looks good in that suit isn't

10 komentar:

  1. I didn't play the first game but it's okay because there's no Salmon-kun it it. He's just a sub character but WoF2 woot Salmon-kun カモーンщ(゚Д゚щ) COME TO MAMAAAA~!!

    MY GOD THIS BEING. I MUST RAEP HIM NOW HAHAHAHA >:D I'm soo gonna play his routee~!!

    who's CVed him? :3

    BalasHapus
  2. Salmon-kun is voiced by Tachibana Shinnosuke
    ( ゚▽゚)/

    BalasHapus
  3. OH YEAH I LOVE HIM MORE MORE MAJI 1000% XD

    BalasHapus
  4. yaaay the links is up~! \(^O^)/
    try it I hope it works now >o<

    BalasHapus
  5. ARIGATOUUU AMELIA-CHAN!!
    SALMON KUNN T3T

    BalasHapus
  6. ahahah doita~ (^o^)/
    I'm glad the links works XD

    BalasHapus
  7. Hey~
    Just dropped by to say thank you for the cg packs.:) Especially for Lagi!!!:))) [I got here by searching for Wand of Fortune cg-s on google.(: ] Downloaded them earlier, but made an account on wordpress just a few mins ago to be able to send this message.x)) They are soooo beautiful.*.*
    Anyway. Your blog is really nice!!!(: I like the banners on the left & right side.:) Keep it up!~
    Oh... and lemme tell you one more thing... Im envy... really-really envy, cause I dont have a ps, therefore I cant play any otome games.T.T
    Im glad I found your blog.:) I think I'll check back regularly.:))

    BalasHapus
  8. Hey~! ( ゚▽゚)/
    Thanks for visiting my blog ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
    haha I'm glad you like it XD
    Thanks for the compliment (^-^*)/

    BalasHapus
  9. LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! >w<
    Want to see Alvaro CG soon.
    He is my favourite character >///<

    BalasHapus
  10. Thank youu~!! (^O^)/
    okay I'll post Alvaro CG soon (>w<)b

    BalasHapus